Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
(06-18-2015, 02:35 PM)CodyMac Wrote: Hello all, happy to be here. I'm new obviously and don't want to break any rules, if I want to ask advice/feedback about an email vendor, where/can i post this info?

thanks
[/quote

Welcome CodyMac,

Wish you well in seeking the answer you need.

[quote='kterry' pid='2596' dateline='1434668033']
Hello everyone I'm glad to be here.

The welcome wagon has arrived kterry wish you well on our sweet forum Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
Hi guys, I was told that this is the board without the shitshow drama weirdness like the otherboards, in which case I'm glad that I found y'all.
hey, there, jimtje.

u were told right. we can be a bit playful, but in vendor threads we are On Topic.

and, you will meet awesome people here.

the bad news? to see the restricted area, it now takes fifty posts in ON Topic Areas.

u can do it. i have faith in u.

welcome to our family. grab a good chair fast.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Yep, no shitshow drama here........it's against the law here.
Welcome aboard, I hope we meet your needsSmile

(06-25-2015, 08:54 PM)jimtje Wrote: Hi guys, I was told that this is the board without the shitshow drama weirdness like the otherboards, in which case I'm glad that I found y'all.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
(06-25-2015, 08:54 PM)jimtje Wrote: Hi guys, I was told that this is the board without the shitshow drama weirdness like the otherboards, in which case I'm glad that I found y'all.

You were told right ... We are small, as of right now, but growing none the less ... The only thing you'll find here is good friends, good times and the help you need ... Please ask if your in need of something, there is always someone here to give you a hand up ... Welcome to our close knit family ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I really appreciate that! I've been more and less in the scene on and off since 2006-2007 but it's fraught with pettiness every step of the way and mudslinging and everyone here has been very nice and constructive, it's very nice and I appreciate it very much!
Yep!  and it's going to stay that way Big Grin    mudslinging elsewhere, and helpfulness here!
All our newbies and oldies appreciate a "hateless" forum Cool

(06-26-2015, 12:07 PM)jimtje Wrote: I really appreciate that! I've been more and less in the scene on and off since 2006-2007 but it's fraught with pettiness every step of the way and mudslinging and everyone here has been very nice and constructive, it's very nice and I appreciate it very much!
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
welcome, kittycat. glad to have u join us, as well. u r already contributing, my friend.

may u find all u need. and, may u make awesome friends here.

enjoy.

and, jim, am so glad we don't have mud slinging round here.

we all know the value of a tight knit family. where one can come and express their fears, their joys and get straight info without nonsense required first.

hope u both enjoy our wee family forum.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Contributing is good! Friendship and goodwill is better.

Welcome kittycat.
(06-26-2015, 05:45 PM)Kittycat Wrote: Hey All, Glad to be here for the beginning, and hope I can contribute!

I'm always glad to see new members and also happy to extend a warm welcome as well ...
Hope you find your stay here a long and informative one ... We are always ready to help those in need ... Again ... Glad you're here among friends ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit