Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
Border joined 5/27.......he's like an old timer Rolleyes
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Borderline ... I look foward to reading your posts .. They are very informative to say the least and the you put things make me chuckle from time to time .. Uniqueness in perspective is always a pleasue to read ..

I appreciate you being here, you add so much from your experiences ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome Quinn, hope you enjoy our nice peaceful little soon to be big forum Big Grin

(09-04-2015, 03:06 AM)Quinn Wrote: Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum and so happy to have found such a wealth of good people and information.

Quinn
Hey Quinn ... Glad to have you here .. If you need anything, please just feel free to ask. Someone will always be glad to help you our here! ..
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hi Quinn,
Please to see you aboard.
Regards
codename linctus
Hi, Quinn.......Nice to introduce yourself in the welcome thread.......I'll give you your first "rate" point for being so smart.

Welcome aboardSmile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Kaya gets a welcome and a "rate" point too.
Welcome Kayla, hope you enjoy your stay here. Heart

Welcome Quinn sorry I missed you. Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
(08-26-2015, 08:23 PM)Cman150 Wrote: Apologies Charon, 

I somewhat jumped the gun so to speak, I was supposed to start up on the community next Tuesday as I am away after close of business (3pm) tomorrow until next Tuesday, long story but just wanted to be honest and up front so after tomorrow I will be away on holiday until next Tuesday when I should have started contact.

Long story however I am sure you have better things to read however I thought I would at least mention the fact I am away until next Tuesday so no one thinks I am ignoring anyone or the good people who run the site or indeed anyone else.

I have quality meds and after references I would like to be considered by your good self and all those who manage and care for this site as a vendor.

Thank you for your time and good wishes sent your way and to all. Heart

I hope you can forgive a newbie for a mistake on my part by contacting you now as apposed next week as was planned. Angry

I am new to the online selling experience, only supplying locally so forgive my ignorance.

I am ready to grow now so hopefully if I gain your approval I will start when directed

Regards

Cman150 Heart
well i aint no sample hunter he emailed me on Saturday to say he would send a
sample got a email today saying he wouldn't be sending it.think before you talk.
Hmmmmm .... First comes on like "a ball-O-fire" .. Then gotta leave ... Then says, "I'm gonna send you samples" ... Than that falls by the wayside ... Maybe he better stick to selling localy, this doesn't look to promising for him now does it?!

Thanks for the update Code ...
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit