Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
Hey the queen said I should come introduce myself so.... ,fairly new been using iops sense dec 2014 , just recently got my first love letter so took few months off lol, but got for 4 diff packages on the way now,one from sombody I haven't used b4 so everybody cross ther fingers for me that they all make it lol

So hello everybody lookin forward to adding and learning from this site

Nirvanadone87
Our Queen never steers you wrong... Welcome to our forum .. If you need anything at all we all try our best to help ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
1000 welcomes to you.

May you find all you need herein.

It will take fifty posts to PM or access restricted area.

You can do it.

And, have fun. Become one of our family, why don't you?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

oh, sorry, fingers crossed for ya.

(it is just something people at forums like to do. we get afraid we may jinx the shipment if we don't. plus, best of luck.)

Welcome there Driver.... You'll find lots of good folks here with none of the BS of other places ... We kinda pride ourselves with that ...

Need anything don't hesitate to speak up ...

Oh yeah ... In the lounge we have a "Morning" thread (but it'll work all day) so hop on in and have coffee some day... Love to have ya ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
1000 welcomes to u, Ivor.

May u find all that u need here.

I regret I don't get the reference.

Can u do fifty posts here? It won't be hard. (Our SY vendors and email vendors are in restricted area.)

Good luck. I have faith in you.

Hi,
iseii. 1000 welcomes to you.

May u find all u need herein.

We are family here. We welcome you to our wee family.

Truth? I built the first IOPlist, with 7 mods and an admin. i built the Ioplist.com #2 that you were on.

And, when vogue bought the site and Evil Tester, I was banned along with 50-100 hero and senior members.

No reason. ET said: You are done!!

So, I do forums as I AM disabled. Chronically ill. It is very important to me.

We don't have an owner like Vogue.

We don't hate people the way ET and Vogue do.

We are family. Evil Tester could not sue me for using this same format as I created it with another admin.

So, not sister sites.
We are honorable here.

I hope you stay. Again, welcome to our wee forum family. Oh, I was riverstyx over there.

Please join us.

Welcome iseii ... We are indeed our own site and everybody here helps everybody else ... It's what we do best ...

If you need anything, just ask ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
not to worry. oh, by the way, i have significant brain trauma and mobility issues, so excuse my style.

but, ET did me a big favor. I cannot be party to the rec talk, and ROA they embrace.

This site was an afterthought. I have always had an open offer to run another forum.

For my friends, and all whom got kicked by ET and vogue, I decided I had to run yet another forum. sighs.

But, the good people are here.

Oh, so u know, ET does read the PMs and emails that u exchange with friends. He will try to guess your password. He banned Neaux Doubt for calling me a nickname in PM. And, because he posted at another forum: this is my new home.

Its not right. No one has the right to read your Pms. To stalk you.

So, I am fine. That site drove me to anger. Et told me, unless u yell at them, I will ban them. And, he always banned my friends.

So, I am ok. Thank you. I had to get away but no one stepped up to help the people there.

Ya, my distinctive writing style. LOL. i know.

But, I am very glad u escaped for now. And, the only reason I was infuriated by ET, is he faked the Christmas Crash. He actually read all the PMs. Including mine.

As an attorney and minister, I promise my members that their privacy will never be invaded. ET invaded that promise.

He is a mean man. And, around him, I finally would blow my cool. I hated how I was toward the end at ETs.

But, I am fine. We have people you can trust here. We take no meds, no money. No one owns us. But for us.

And, we always ask our senior members opinions. And, act upon them.

So, I hope u enjoy. Have a glorious nite, my friend.

Thank you so much for the explanation. I really appreciate that.

Man, you would think i would remember a Who song.

And, in those days, for me, infidelity was a way of life.

I am sure I loved it. Will usurp it from youtube soon.