Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
hello, new here but not new to iop and how they work hope to gain new friends and more knowledge Smile and can say that driver is right was a sr. member at .com and it you can see who backs that site just want friends that can count on thanks again for accepting me
Hi there Airraid ... You'll find this site MUCH more inviting ... We all try and help ,rather than hinder ...

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask ...

Oh yeah... Before I forget ... There's a "morning" thread in the lounge ... Stop in and join the convo ...

L8r
Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
welcome airraid. May u find all u need here.

Even if I am sick for a day, or have a problem, the good folks here all pitch in.

You can make remarkable friends whom last a lifetime, here.

No tricks. No hidden agenda. We all just love peace. And, believe in helping others.

Mr. Ice Wizard is one you can set your watch to. Always ready to care for others. To help.

Welcome, again. So glad to have u aboard.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome cbird. May you find all you need herein.

You were so kind to my request: May I be so bold as to ask whom referred you?

Very gracious.

So, please, relax and I hope you enjoy our family forum.

i am rushing today as my partner was just released from the hospital again. this second.

but, it takes fifty posts to be able to PM. to see the restricted area with our SY vendors and our email vendors.

u automatically become a senior member with post count. not like at Pr. no rep points involved.

the warnings are when members order from someone and then spam the forum with sites (probably their own) that we have not confirmed are not rip offs. not to worry.

we shall work on private room for those with fifty posts.

but, my co Admin will have to change your name. and make the private room. he does tech.

I work with the people.

At the top of welcome thread are rules. But, we are small, new, we have not had to make up many rules yet.

Good luck.

Wink 
thanks to all hope this is better place  more friendly and helpful than other again thanks Cool
ur welcome, airraid.

u will find that our family members are the kindest, most helpful people on God's green earth.

And, we like new members.

No one will ever put u down or flame you. It is not in our nature.

We are small. Plan on staying smallish and hope to go private.

So, even when I am not here, I can guarantee Ms. Kittycat, IceWizard, QueenB, and all the others will jump to help you if you have questions.

okie dokie?

Cbird: sorry, but I have terrible tremors. Among other things. So, as Eddie Izzard, a british comic once said: what, i have wiped clean my hard drive? what? i have wiped clean the internet?

so, co Admin and I know that I cannot change titles in threads. or change spellings of names.

My beloved co Admin has lost a beloved relative so please give us a tad bit of time.

Slightly OCD? wonderful. I hear that u guys clean houses beautifully. You don't live near NY do ya?

kidding. i kid. i kid. I don't drink but tis the gaelic in me.

Being chronically ill, and ministering to so many whom are also chronically ill, we find laughter to be the best medicine.

So, as long as u know my writing style from brain trauma, and we go back to IOPlist #1, just trust me when I say, I shall erase you by error, with one significant tremor, should I attempt to make your name Cbird.

Will let co admin do so as soon as his period of mourning has ended.

(I hope u realize I kid around. Please don't take offense to silly, goofy things I may say. its not meds. It may be the brain trauma. But, nowadays, it is just me. I hope I did not offend you. But, trust me, you don't want me to attempt to change your name. You will end up as Big Bird. The bad C word bird. It is just not my forte.)

Hey you guys! I'm new here and I just wanted to pop in as it seemed like I should be postin over here at least to say hi. I made a thread with a little bio to get to know me better as well. Well I'm here to learn and teach. Cannot wait to get started!
I started a thread to say hello because I'm new here,  but I think this songs sums up some of my feelings pretty well at the moment... and always.  Best wishes to ye.

Spend all your time waiting
for that second chance
for a break that would make it okay
there's always some reason
to feel not good enough
and it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
oh beautiful release
memories seep from my veins
let me be empty
and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight