Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRS4U.ORG BUT POSSIBLY LEAVING BLACKLIST/COULD BE NEW OWNER
placed an order with them for the first time recently, let's see how it goes, until now, only thing I can say is the customer service being really good.
Spoken as true gentleman....
That line alone shows charactor ...

Ice

Quote:Sarah, the head b!tch in charge is great.
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I placed a recent order with these guys, and received shipment within 10 days, which is great. Unfortunately, instead of mags, I got the dreaded 'love letter' . It now comes with a scare sheet about why you should not risk your health by buying from outside the US. I don't recall that from previous LLs.

Still, it's nice to know Homeland Security is looking out for my welfare, and for whatever their opinion is worth, that the reading material was the genuine article (pun intended). Not that this was ever in any doubt. There are some things I don't like about this vendor, but the quality of their materials, at least in my small area of expertise, is top-notch.

May you all be well, 

Benny
Almost unbelievable, after mentioning to the vendor that I received a love letter, they reshipped, and the reship arrived within a week! This is quite obviously a Thanksgiving fluke. I hadn't expected to see anything for months, if at all, between the pandemic, thanksgiving and Xmas.

It certainly relieves anxiety to be well stocked, but the most important thing is still to mask up and keep your social distance. Vaccine development is proceeding apace, and vaccinations for the highest risk group are already starting to show up.

I know for some people, vaccines are an issue, particularly if your immune system is not normal, but for the rest of us, by the time it comes for our turn to be vaccinated, we will have had quite a lot of experience with it, not least due to its early use among first responders. I'm hoping this means that people will at least be able to make some kind of informed choice about the relative risks of being vaccinated vs. the risk of contracting covid and having a bad outcome.

On a personal note, I will be getting vaccinated when it's available. I am considered high-risk (senior, diabetic but not dependent on insulin).
It may have something to do with the fact that I grew up in the UK, where we were all routinely vaccinated as schoolchildren, and as a result, never had to worry about smallpox, polio, TB or a host of other things that used to kill or cripple children. Read here about the history of smallpox, and why we bother to vaccinate: hxxps://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/history/history.html.

While I don't trust the American system of healthcare to put people over profits, those countries with not-for-profit health systems such as the UK's NHS are vaccinating.  They really don't do that if they believe for a moment that the treatment is going to be worse than the cure, since profit isn't the primary motivation.

Also, at the risk of offending some people, if you are willing to take the risk of ordering and consuming meds online from an overseas vendor, but find the idea of taking a government-produced vaccine onerous, you probably need to think a bit harder about your overall health strategy. Or emigrate. Just kidding...

May you all be well,

Benny
Placed one order with mags coming from two different places. One made it safe the other didnt, stopped at the customs Sad seems they are at full work this holidays...

Now im waiting to receive further notice from sarah...
If there are so many seizures, could it be the manner of packaging? Is it not particularly good.?
P.S. I would not say anything specifically about how it is sent just whether or not the quality is good,
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile
(12-30-2020, 05:20 AM)Tigertail58 Wrote: If there are so many seizures, could it be the manner of  packaging?  Is it not particularly good.?
P.S. I would not say anything specifically about how it is sent just whether or not the quality is good,

From my past experiences with other vendors I can say this one is not the most discreet I have ever received, is not like the package is too suspicious but I miss a bit of care in covering the contents. I can tell from the package that was delivered safely, the other one simply I dont know.

Best wishes.
I have also just received an LL regarding a delivery from these guys. They will reship, no problem, but the very same thing happened with a previous shipment from them (which they also had to reship). I will of course mention this to them when I contact them. We all know what happens to vendors who have too many reships -- they go out of business. So I'm very much hoping it's a statistical fluke rather than a trend.

Although not the cheapest, I've been pretty happy with this vendor to date.

Benny
I just placed my first order with this vendor. They have a script that I used to get from another vendor who sadly shut down recently. While the prices aren't quite as good, they aren't terrible either, and the customer service has been excellent so far. I'll update as things progress.
I have also placed a order with this vendor as well, I will update when I am allowed to do so and as time moves forward, so far seems to be good.