Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRS4U.ORG BUT POSSIBLY LEAVING BLACKLIST/COULD BE NEW OWNER
My package arrived today! Thats the fastest delivery I have had from any vendor yet! Product looks good, but still need to try it out. So far I would say I am quite satisfied with this vendor, and recommend them to all!
I received my m@gs today very quickly as well 9 days from order placed to today, very good read on the m@gs as well, stayed in touch and kept me updated considering the covid shipping delays and all, would definitely highly recommend! Stay safe all..
Site pops right up for me ....

Do you use a VPN.... If so, that may be an issue..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Then go to the Blacklist area. But as you have so few posts, you may get upset responses from others whom have used a vendor for yrs.

Or, you may get many a thanks. No idea. Just do not post up a vendor with product at all in light of all the security online at this time in our history.

Write in code. There are extra eyes everywhere right now. Do not draw attention to us. I explained same to you via PM. I don't know you enough to see how you word something. And I don't know you enough to tell if your a shill or a good guy.

So, make your post. With care. In Blacklist. And then the staff and I shall decide if it is a credible claim. We protect members, staff and vendors. k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Quote:I have also just received an LL regarding a delivery from these guys. They will reship, no problem,

And indeed, they did reship, without comment or complaint.

And this time, the arrival time was around 10 days, pretty remarkable!

Be kind, be masked, practice social closeness and physical distance.

Benny
The product I ordered last time works great and is a life saver considering my usual vendor shut down, so I am placing a larger order this time. I will update when things get moving.
Same here they are a little pricey compared to some but the communication and time really makes up for it in these trying times, I have had good luck with them, best wishes to all
Just a little update. They were out of the brand I got last time, so offered to substitute with another brand that I personally think is even better. This brand is more costly as well, but they aren't making me pay the difference. Customer service and communication is excellent with this vendor. Shipping is a little behind due to the change, but I'm confident my package will arrive soon.
Conflicted thoughts about this vendor.

Half of my order got stopped at the customs, after proving this to Sarah with the customs letter, she assured me that a reship will be made and even received the notification of the order being shipped.

Since then more than 2 months have already passed and no package ever arriving, last week I asked her about this but no response from her so far.
I have had a a week with no response with them once but then got an email and was always taken care of, I would think they will come through on your magz, best of luck to all..HR