Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello Everyone!
#1
Greetings Fellow Humans,

I'm happy to be welcomed to join what seems to be a lively board with lots of personality. I look forward to getting to know you all. I'm a retired lady that has severe anxiety issues that I've struggled with for 40+ years...plus all the general aches and pains that come when you're in your 70's (like some of my friends, lol ).  Tongue

Well, I hate to blabber on, lets just say my Post #1 is coming to an end. Only 49 more to reach the promised land, Smile

I hope to see all my fellow new members get 50 posts just like I plan to! 

Good luck to all, see you on the boards,  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello Everyone! - by Forgetful1 - 04-10-2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Charon - 04-10-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Linville - 04-11-2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by willie33 - 04-15-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Xfizzler - 04-15-2018, 04:58 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Bandit - 04-21-2018, 09:49 PM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by yellowdog - 04-23-2018, 10:45 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Hatcher615 - 04-23-2018, 01:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)