Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Good morning
#1
Good mornin' everybody! I have been around this forum for 5 or 6 years now and maybe a year ago I had a lot happening in my life so I believe my first account became inactive, so I apologize it took me so long to create another welcome thread for some reason I thought I already had until I saw that I had messages in my inbox.  Better late than never though right? Anyways, I've always appreciated the people of this forum and of course the information it provides so I figure if I am going to be benefiting in any way from y'all, than I should at least do my part and contribute to the forum as a whole.  

I started using IOP's to help manage my severe anxiety and I've honestly started buying other meds through reputable vendors since its cheaper than it is here in the states where I live.  Well sorry it took me so long to make my first "official" post but glad to be hear

All the best,
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Good morning - by Hatcher615 - 04-12-2018, 12:13 PM
RE: Good morning - by Charon - 04-12-2018, 12:32 PM
RE: Good morning - by Hatcher615 - 04-12-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Good morning - by Charon - 04-12-2018, 03:59 PM
RE: Good morning - by Bandit - 04-12-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Good morning - by willie33 - 04-13-2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Good morning - by Xfizzler - 04-14-2018, 05:16 AM
RE: Good morning - by horsies - 04-14-2018, 12:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)