10-04-2015, 09:36 PM
(10-04-2015, 02:41 PM)Zander Wrote: Linville, Queen, Charon, Pops, OrangeClay and Kittycat,
Thank you all. I appreciate it so very much. I wasn't going to post anything here because there are so many people on this site in mental and physical pain I prefer to just be goofy and try to lighten this up here a bit. I thought about and I had to post that song somewhere, share it. This is my site, our site, and I thought this would be the best place to do so. I know it will always be here and I can always go back and listen to it and read the kind words from you all. Thank you all again... Much love.
I didn't mean to hijack this thread so I'm going back to the subject, sharing good music for all. This song may have been posted before, but I love this live version. Justin Hayward was a much underrated guitarist, but for all his talent, he was somewhat in the shadow of the bassist, John Lodge, who I rate as one of the top 3 bass players ever.
The Story In Your Eyes....
My friend Zander, I am real glad you posted the song in honor of your Mother.
"Heaven Got Another Angel."Â
As far as I am concerned you do not have to explain at all.Â
I am glad you felt free to post it in the music thread. I do not see one thing wrong with it. Music can cover so many emotions and say things we cannot in their lyrics.Â
I think it is appropriate that you give your friends a chance to give you some love and concern….where ever it happens to be, you know.
I give you my heartfelt sympathy……Really I do.Â
I know it is a very hard thing to go through. Â
A gentle (((Hug))) to you friend!

