Many no longer update websites constantly. Many went to email.
As far as I know from clients of his, he did accept the preferred method of payment for you. However, he is a vendor. Times are troubling and must be keeping vendors on their toes now.
I can think of about twelve vendors whom accepted "easier" payment methods. Then other forums put up their info. So, that payment went down. So did a few vendors.
I get the feeling that LE is keeping scrambling life up for both vendors and we legit patients.
But I know he once accepted your preferred method of payment.
Just as we get blown away by bizarro changes in this lifestyle, so do the vendors. From what I read, many are willing to buckle down and learn another currency to deal with this issue *both vendors and clients.*
He did offer your preferred method previously. But i suspect vendors are scrambling for options as I read microsoft, google, and a holy host of other companies will shut your acct down forever if they think u r engaging in untoward behavior.
One hopes and prays that life will become less painful and less anxiety filled, but we are always hit with surprises such as these.
Many of us are way too sick to learn a new currency. And deliver same. And, vendor may be protecting himself and all his clients by avoiding stating actual payment plans.
sighs.
This lifestyle is not for wussies *not meaning you* and not for the faint of heart. And, still it gets worse for so many of us.
As far as I know from clients of his, he did accept the preferred method of payment for you. However, he is a vendor. Times are troubling and must be keeping vendors on their toes now.
I can think of about twelve vendors whom accepted "easier" payment methods. Then other forums put up their info. So, that payment went down. So did a few vendors.
I get the feeling that LE is keeping scrambling life up for both vendors and we legit patients.
But I know he once accepted your preferred method of payment.
Just as we get blown away by bizarro changes in this lifestyle, so do the vendors. From what I read, many are willing to buckle down and learn another currency to deal with this issue *both vendors and clients.*
He did offer your preferred method previously. But i suspect vendors are scrambling for options as I read microsoft, google, and a holy host of other companies will shut your acct down forever if they think u r engaging in untoward behavior.
One hopes and prays that life will become less painful and less anxiety filled, but we are always hit with surprises such as these.
Many of us are way too sick to learn a new currency. And deliver same. And, vendor may be protecting himself and all his clients by avoiding stating actual payment plans.
sighs.
This lifestyle is not for wussies *not meaning you* and not for the faint of heart. And, still it gets worse for so many of us.
It is Well with My Soul

