09-19-2018, 02:20 AM
I think my longest was a month off diaz, when I was doing cold turkey. After 3 years of usage, never again.
The worst experience of my life, now I know it might sound horrible but when a family member had passed away it felt like the end of the world. But I could function and go through bereavement. This however does not even come close, you can't function, you feel like your dying, seizing needing someone to look after you. Absolute hell, pure hell! That I will never forget! This was a while ago, and it still brings tears and shivers down my spine.
The worst experience of my life, now I know it might sound horrible but when a family member had passed away it felt like the end of the world. But I could function and go through bereavement. This however does not even come close, you can't function, you feel like your dying, seizing needing someone to look after you. Absolute hell, pure hell! That I will never forget! This was a while ago, and it still brings tears and shivers down my spine.
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.

