10-26-2018, 04:38 AM
I have had a CB account for awhile, and my back changed the practice n usig my credit debit card, but you can also have it set u t with draw from your bank or credit union. My first on e since this but money in my account to use to trade but did not actually take money out of my account till that 17 day waiting period. But I just added some recently and it was available after 2 or 3 days now, you can also have a regular storage wallet, that will not fluctuate unless you actually invest in one of the coins. Have used it a little, and you just have to remeber if sending you cant send ethereum to bitcoin you must have matching currencies. Getting an account set up is actually the toughest part. But I'm no guru at this but it isn't that bad

