03-09-2019, 03:47 AM
Dear Charon, I am so sorry for all you have been put through. I admire your strength and faith because it would be so much easier to just let the scum win. To just stop caring about what garbage happens to other innocent people. Thank you for never giving up or losing faith!
The “C” word? They really found this during a bust? Now that is terrifying. Truly terrifying.
I will never post anything else about Jim or SL. You have been through so much and I don’t want to give the scumbags any reason to hurt you again.
P.S. Stan, I remember those commercials for Evelyn Wood clearly lol!
The “C” word? They really found this during a bust? Now that is terrifying. Truly terrifying.
I will never post anything else about Jim or SL. You have been through so much and I don’t want to give the scumbags any reason to hurt you again.
P.S. Stan, I remember those commercials for Evelyn Wood clearly lol!
Faith and fear can not coexist

