Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Onlinesteroidsuk.com
#3
Interesting find. The website is ambiguous about which country they mail from (despite their name). I realise the rules do not allow us to post country of origin here in the open, but it is something I would wish to discover before I'd even consider an order. If anyone knows, maybe you'd be kind enough to PM me. If I end up ordering anything I'll report back here.

Has anyone contacted them or attempted a test order?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Onlinesteroidsuk.com - by Danny - 10-07-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Onlinesteroidsuk.com - by Levi517 - 10-07-2019, 06:09 AM
RE: Onlinesteroidsuk.com - by barq2 - 10-08-2019, 11:44 AM
RE: Onlinesteroidsuk.com - by Barneygore - 10-08-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Onlinesteroidsuk.com - by barq2 - 10-10-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: Onlinesteroidsuk.com - by Barneygore - 10-10-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Onlinesteroidsuk.com - by L1V3M0UZ - 10-13-2019, 06:11 AM
RE: Onlinesteroidsuk.com - by ADMIN OF STEEL - 11-24-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: Onlinesteroidsuk.com - by IceWizard - 11-25-2019, 02:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)