Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
ood Mornin & appy Saturday everybody.  I ope you all ave a ood day witout pain & anxiety..... Smile


Well, it was 15 derees at 5am wen I took my pups out & tere is still snow on te round.  About 3 in tat asnt melted because its been so cold.
And colder temps & more snow to come in te next few days wic is a bit early for my area.  I cut te last of my erbs for dryin te oter day & its a ood tin  did, tis cold weater & snow would ave killed tem.  I cleaned up my arden for te year & te only tin left to do outside is to plant my tulip & daffodil bulbs for color te next sprin.  Im opin I can keep te awful SAD away by spendin as muc time as I can in te sunsine.....

Mornin Mr. IND.  I ope all is well for you & yours.  You ave a lovely Saturday Big Grin Big Grin 


[Image: efa31622a923d5336dffef0df25fd143.jpg]

[Image: 20b89c8a9936d8da798dd58b25c0ed8e.jpg]

[Image: 9ab3c68d0682952132a2600e8a805763.jpg]

[Image: a5d29059894db9bc3f40db8b8bb6c7d9.jpg]

[Image: af3572fc9ca9b073b4fef3fe70cb3a91.jpg]

[Image: 77edaa4bc2c73aeeec9470fcedb79f30.jpg]

[Image: 12ced97e7c2ec5676e6a90707c1be583.jpg]

[Image: 9fb36a3ab0aeb1de279d8c2e00a411af.jpg]

[Image: cd95b878cb175d6c2555b40a19235311.jpg]

[Image: 4606aaf03f1ee188627529f32752d490.jpg]

[Image: d74d91ad46f64fcf570e0d23f3f89dc2.jpg]

[Image: d74d91ad46f64fcf570e0d23f3f89dc2.jpg]

sorry for te duplicate....

[Image: 602cc3b9611f33741755b697fa942856.jpg]

[Image: 02119f497d3e7e34d92447e9683181ef.jpg]

[Image: 9f2950558f653a782a1ef33f6558e09e.jpg]

[Image: 4284fb3435810d38158b99b8423dc3a4.jpg]

[Image: 5b111fd5f62e6f6a320086de1bf463d0.jpg]

[Image: ec2a78e0db728d930244a819278833de.jpg]
This too shall pass. Heart
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Roses - 11-09-2019, 12:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)