Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
Good morning Roses! Or afternoon.. Time zones n all

OK, I think I understand now. I remember you dedicated music to your son, who lived far away- something like that. Thought maybe he came back. But you have two!

Enjoy your day! Hopefully you don't have to shovel too much...

Good day to everyone else too!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Mr. HIND - 12-05-2019, 05:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 45 Guest(s)