Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Benzo long term success stories?
#36
I’m on several myself and have been for 5 years now. So I guess it’s kinda short term. But I haven’t had to up any dose. Because I make sure I take a ‘vaycay’ day away from them now and again and I’ve had great luck. Xan makes a 24hr release and they are better to me than instant, I use kpin’s as my prn which are very helpful when I do need them. And temazepam for sleep I have terrible insomnia and it actually helps the other two work together. That along with some antidepressants and of course the psychiatrist monthly and a therapist you get a really good system that starts to work actually work. And now I feel like I have more good days than bad. It’s all about your whole system. B@nzos are only one part of it. Finding your gaggle of people really helps. And I’m new, but have been a lurker of this forum for like 3 years. And these are amazing people. And also
Gaggle
1.
a flock of geese.
2.
INFORMAL
a disorderly or noisy group of people.

Because we all need a good group if noisy friends to make the pains of life a little easier too.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Benzo long term success stories? - by seeker47 - 10-25-2018, 07:02 AM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by G.Elias - 10-25-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by iNsom - 10-25-2018, 03:14 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by celts17 - 10-30-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by Rattzo - 11-03-2018, 01:55 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by iNsom - 11-03-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by Rattzo - 11-03-2018, 03:40 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by Chicci - 11-05-2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by barq2 - 11-05-2018, 01:36 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by Chicci - 11-05-2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by Rattzo - 11-06-2018, 05:58 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by mxray - 11-13-2018, 06:17 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by iNsom - 11-24-2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by Glousck - 11-25-2018, 04:01 AM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by barq2 - 03-27-2019, 10:28 AM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by folken - 03-30-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by cmdline - 03-29-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by kiki99 - 04-08-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by honstym - 04-10-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Benzo long term success stories? - by Rantman12 - 02-01-2020, 02:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)