03-27-2020, 05:58 AM
I am a bit disgusted a little with myself but mostly with someone else. I rented a mailbox nearby in another city in another state just out of a bit of my
own thought that it was a good idea. It was like $8.00 a month for a year and this worked for a while. Needless to say I had only a small box and if a package larger than an ordinary business envelope came the staff would text me then put it aside.
Well needless to say I was well stocked but had placed a decent sized order from a vendor and it arrived in January. I got a text but just filed it under "later I will pick it up" So as my stock dwindled I drove the 50+ minutes, a bit less since the roads are all empty and the guy says he doesn't have it. Well I
showed him the text on my phone and he says oh well, that was more that 60 days ago, we send them back to the courier, UPS, USPS, FEDEX whoever.
So now I am a bit pissed. I started to wonder, did this guy got curious about an overseas package and opened it or he did just give it back to the USPS like he said. Anyway that's it with this guy I am done with him.
Has anyone ever used one of these postal reception centers? I will take my chances with own address now!!
own thought that it was a good idea. It was like $8.00 a month for a year and this worked for a while. Needless to say I had only a small box and if a package larger than an ordinary business envelope came the staff would text me then put it aside.
Well needless to say I was well stocked but had placed a decent sized order from a vendor and it arrived in January. I got a text but just filed it under "later I will pick it up" So as my stock dwindled I drove the 50+ minutes, a bit less since the roads are all empty and the guy says he doesn't have it. Well I
showed him the text on my phone and he says oh well, that was more that 60 days ago, we send them back to the courier, UPS, USPS, FEDEX whoever.
So now I am a bit pissed. I started to wonder, did this guy got curious about an overseas package and opened it or he did just give it back to the USPS like he said. Anyway that's it with this guy I am done with him.
Has anyone ever used one of these postal reception centers? I will take my chances with own address now!!
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life,
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way.

