Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic
#17
We all have been affected by this virus mentally in some shape or another. I’m a dude and I used to give a crap about haircuts, but I JUST got one today after sitting in my place for 10 weeks. I had to call when I arrived, then they called me to come in when I was ready. Took my temp and I had to go to the restroom to wash hands. Obviously I had to wear a mask, too. Bummer is, I have a beard and wasn’t able to get it trimmed. But I have my own electronic trimmer and will be fine, but it’s a pain in the rear. The point of this post is I feel sooooooo much better after the haircut. The little things I miss sooooo much. But today I was able to finally see my normal hair lady and it was a good day, followed by “sitting” down in a restaurant. Some places in the states have opened restaurants, but with like 50% occupancy so we could be spread out. There’s some very reliable data showing that the states who opened the earliest, have had the greatest downward curve to date. I’m a scientist, but won’t go for my hypothesis because that’s not what this thread is about. Yes, COVID is still out there, but as a World United, we’re defeating this faceless enemy. Economy will come back, I know it. I’m just in a good mood today because I finally got out of my house and did a few things. It was so amazing. I hope other in other parts of the world are getting to experience what is going on here, but I really hope this virus gets its *** kicked. I spent 7 days in the hospital for having seizures (never happened before ever and we still don’t know why, I have a long medical history that I won’t post here). They put me on the COVID floor until my test came back negative and I was moved 3 days later to a different floor. Even though I almost lost my life because of the 20-30 seizures from Good Friday thru Easter - I’m alive and my memory is back; however, god bless the ones we’ve lost. And I personally know quite a few. So saddening. ? We have to stick together, have to. Unite unite unite. 

Sorry for the long post.....

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic - by RHR17 - 05-27-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic - by Kg300 - 07-06-2022, 12:34 PM
RE: anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic - by Kg300 - 07-09-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic - by Kg300 - 07-11-2022, 04:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)