Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic
#22
(05-27-2020, 01:39 PM)Charon Wrote: I do remember The Last Stop and cuz u did not have that disclaimer in your post, as u once did, i chose carefully to call u RHR. But I do recall.

I do stay in. I can walk on the property cuz no one has been around.  But I still gotta move. And i followed the progression of this illness.  Closely.  And I know where the most deaths were in my part of NY.  The epicenter. And now as I look for a place to move, I see the areas the hardest hit have all apts up for rent. Cheap. So, it is difficult to find housing that did not have covid victims around here. It is horrifying the anger issues and insanity of people as they attempt to cope with this. But I was asked to write tributes to covid patients on a different site. So I am acutely aware of this illness.  The happenstance of it all.  And it is an horrific way to die. So I gotta be cautious. And, financially. This has changed things for many of us.

I hope u find the causitive factor behind ur seizures. In NY it used to be two years u would voluntarily surrender driving privileges if you had a seizure.  So be grateful for Little Mercies.  Stay well.  And I shall to the best of my ability.
2 years? Holy moly!!! The doctors here were like stress, watching tv, many factors can cause it. My main doc thinks it’s a one and done type of deal. It better be. 

What also worries me about this is kids being stuck at home with abusive parents or alcoholics. There’s a very reasonable mental and other types of problems that can arise by not being able to leave. So do we open completely? But with safety measures in place? I think so. Also, the economy might not ever be the same if we don’t. It’s tricky, that’s for sure.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic - by RHR17 - 05-27-2020, 03:15 PM
RE: anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic - by Kg300 - 07-06-2022, 12:34 PM
RE: anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic - by Kg300 - 07-09-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic - by Kg300 - 07-11-2022, 04:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)