07-22-2020, 10:33 AM
(07-22-2020, 12:00 AM)Charon Wrote: Yes Magnet. That is why I put this up. I am waiting to see if anyone else confirms that this is new behavior of the vendor and could be OK. in PM. But it is the exact set of words used by confirmed scammers once they hack an excellent vendor's account.This was my first time using the vendor that I mentioned to you in the pm I sent you. I first thought that it was, perhaps, how he proceeded, even though it didn't make sense to me. When I read about all of this heinous scammer activity, I became concerned. Thank you for alerting us and watching out for us.
I am glad u sent no money. But i still am concerned cuz u had to give your name and details immediately. To a vendor u have been using? I think that may be how people can know when something untoward is going on with their vendor.
Thank you for letting me know my friend. I really want all u guys and gals to see the language the scammer is using. It may seem to be coming from your vendor, but no. If they immediately need all ur info again, and if they ask for a change in payment forms, PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR IT.
Thank u Magnet. And its horrifying cuz it is happening here.

