01-02-2021, 08:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2021, 08:52 PM by DopamineDeficient.)
Gabapentin works for a lot of people
I have tried and not had much success with SSRIs (they all make me sleepy), buspirone, gabapentin, and some atypical antipsychotics. Oh yeah and I just saw hydroxyzine mentioned, that's what they gave me in the psych ward last time but it was sedating.
The one thing that does work for me is a beta blocker (propranolol) that at least helps with my physical symptoms of anxiety like racing heart even though it doesn't do much for the thoughts
I have tried and not had much success with SSRIs (they all make me sleepy), buspirone, gabapentin, and some atypical antipsychotics. Oh yeah and I just saw hydroxyzine mentioned, that's what they gave me in the psych ward last time but it was sedating.
The one thing that does work for me is a beta blocker (propranolol) that at least helps with my physical symptoms of anxiety like racing heart even though it doesn't do much for the thoughts

