03-05-2021, 08:57 PM
Then go to the Blacklist area. But as you have so few posts, you may get upset responses from others whom have used a vendor for yrs.
Or, you may get many a thanks. No idea. Just do not post up a vendor with product at all in light of all the security online at this time in our history.
Write in code. There are extra eyes everywhere right now. Do not draw attention to us. I explained same to you via PM. I don't know you enough to see how you word something. And I don't know you enough to tell if your a shill or a good guy.
So, make your post. With care. In Blacklist. And then the staff and I shall decide if it is a credible claim. We protect members, staff and vendors. k?
Or, you may get many a thanks. No idea. Just do not post up a vendor with product at all in light of all the security online at this time in our history.
Write in code. There are extra eyes everywhere right now. Do not draw attention to us. I explained same to you via PM. I don't know you enough to see how you word something. And I don't know you enough to tell if your a shill or a good guy.
So, make your post. With care. In Blacklist. And then the staff and I shall decide if it is a credible claim. We protect members, staff and vendors. k?
It is Well with My Soul

