Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello Everyone!
#4
(11-01-2015, 02:41 AM)Charon Wrote: Hi, Roses.  Been hoping you would come by.  muahhhh.  (well, it is Halloween.  but, your referral had me watching that u got on just fine.)

1000 welcomes unto ye.  may u find all u need herein.

Welcome aboard.  I look forward to ur contributions.  Btw, you got this far, Roses.  You have already become a part of our community.  Welcome to the family.

Hi Charon & Happy Halloween!  Thanks so much for your very warm welcome to the family.  I look forward to settling in & getting to know everyone.

(11-01-2015, 02:41 AM)Linville Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 02:32 AM)Roses Wrote: Hello.  My name is Roses & I'm so glad to meet you all.  I hope to contribute & become a part of the community.  I have read the rules & thank you for having me! Smile



Hi Roses……..

I am glad to see you here. It is a very friendly place and I will be glad to help you get used to the place.

Just ask and someone will help.

Hey over in the Lounge are some interesting threads….

I say post anywhere you like….it does take a little bit getting used to things

Good Evening Linville.  I am glad to see you too.  Thank you for helping me.  So far so good but I will ask you if i need you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello Everyone! - by Roses - 11-01-2015, 02:32 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Charon - 11-01-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Roses - 11-01-2015, 02:54 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Linville - 11-01-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Shayna - 11-01-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Linville - 11-01-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Roses - 11-01-2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Caróg liath - 11-01-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Roses - 11-01-2015, 03:03 PM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by IceWizard - 11-01-2015, 08:37 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by 16pawz - 11-01-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Roses - 11-02-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Roses - 11-03-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by willie33 - 11-05-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Hello Everyone! - by Roses - 11-10-2015, 02:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)