10-27-2021, 08:12 PM
okay so where I live now there are essentially no carry permits except for LE. I spent time in the Military and lived in the south for many years.
I used to have a weapon in the glove box of my car. It gave me no real comfort because the thought of using it to protect myself terrified me,
not because I didn't know how or hadn't fired 5,000 rounds in the military but because it's such overwhelming force.
I am glad you are alright.
I used to have a weapon in the glove box of my car. It gave me no real comfort because the thought of using it to protect myself terrified me,
not because I didn't know how or hadn't fired 5,000 rounds in the military but because it's such overwhelming force.
I am glad you are alright.
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life,
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way.

