Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic
#35
Even post pandemic I’m still Struggling to lose weight even though I’m now exercising daily I think the work from home life compared to the office life really was such a massive change to my system it’s gonna take a whole lot of working out and diet ever get back to Koran “normal”
I wish I had the strength to accept hey maybe this is my new body and it’s OK but I’m not there yet. I do my daily spin classes and they make me feel good so that’s a win :-)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic - by Kg300 - 07-06-2022, 12:34 PM
RE: anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic - by happyvibe - 07-06-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic - by Kg300 - 07-09-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: anxiety/depression help you cope with pandemic - by Kg300 - 07-11-2022, 04:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)