09-02-2022, 01:25 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2022, 01:35 PM by Skink.
Edit Reason: spelling
)
England is experiencing rolling postal strikes...
I ordered seeds and this warning was on the order form to look out for delays...
PLEASE NOTE: due to Royal Mail going on strike on 26th and 31st of August some shipments might be delayed.
We will use courier services for our UK deliveries during this time but we have no alternative solution for our international orders.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
I then sent a email before I pulled the trigger on my order:::
If I get BC and pay this week when do you think a realistic time would be to get out??? Is the strike solvable quick or are there hostile grievances!!!
Reply: The mailing services are no longer on strike, but it will newly resume on September 8th and 9th. If you are able to place an order this week, we should be able to despatch it before Royal Mail goes on strike again.
Just a heads up,,, I hope this doesn't get ugly...
I ordered seeds and this warning was on the order form to look out for delays...
PLEASE NOTE: due to Royal Mail going on strike on 26th and 31st of August some shipments might be delayed.
We will use courier services for our UK deliveries during this time but we have no alternative solution for our international orders.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
I then sent a email before I pulled the trigger on my order:::
If I get BC and pay this week when do you think a realistic time would be to get out??? Is the strike solvable quick or are there hostile grievances!!!
Reply: The mailing services are no longer on strike, but it will newly resume on September 8th and 9th. If you are able to place an order this week, we should be able to despatch it before Royal Mail goes on strike again.
Just a heads up,,, I hope this doesn't get ugly...

