10-12-2022, 01:58 PM
Shut the door... I'm in the bath
![[Image: wCahEla.png]](https://i.imgur.com/wCahEla.png)
PARTY...PARTY...PARTY
![[Image: ycMEtYq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/ycMEtYq.png)
Pickachu and Kitty too
![[Image: OXZsg7X.png]](https://i.imgur.com/OXZsg7X.png)
Oh nothing ... Just waiting on my girl
![[Image: jrpESYF.png]](https://i.imgur.com/jrpESYF.png)
They said, I have to finish the mopping!!!
![[Image: 3qPN6tQ.png]](https://i.imgur.com/3qPN6tQ.png)
Planking ... It's all the rage
![[Image: 2ASkMdY.png]](https://i.imgur.com/2ASkMdY.png)
It's Okay... I understand
![[Image: BlEAPWW.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BlEAPWW.png)
We didn't do that... It was those bad Katz
![[Image: S3RnLeE.png]](https://i.imgur.com/S3RnLeE.png)
It was THIS BIG!!!
![[Image: KYoH5ur.png]](https://i.imgur.com/KYoH5ur.png)
Tell me another bedtime story ... Please
![[Image: IDzrQF2.png]](https://i.imgur.com/IDzrQF2.png)
![[Image: wCahEla.png]](https://i.imgur.com/wCahEla.png)
PARTY...PARTY...PARTY
![[Image: ycMEtYq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/ycMEtYq.png)
Pickachu and Kitty too
![[Image: OXZsg7X.png]](https://i.imgur.com/OXZsg7X.png)
Oh nothing ... Just waiting on my girl
![[Image: jrpESYF.png]](https://i.imgur.com/jrpESYF.png)
They said, I have to finish the mopping!!!
![[Image: 3qPN6tQ.png]](https://i.imgur.com/3qPN6tQ.png)
Planking ... It's all the rage
![[Image: 2ASkMdY.png]](https://i.imgur.com/2ASkMdY.png)
It's Okay... I understand
![[Image: BlEAPWW.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BlEAPWW.png)
We didn't do that... It was those bad Katz
![[Image: S3RnLeE.png]](https://i.imgur.com/S3RnLeE.png)
It was THIS BIG!!!
![[Image: KYoH5ur.png]](https://i.imgur.com/KYoH5ur.png)
Tell me another bedtime story ... Please
![[Image: IDzrQF2.png]](https://i.imgur.com/IDzrQF2.png)
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

