11-08-2015, 09:59 AM
Good Morning IOP....
Sunday! I guess it's pre-Monday... Well the coffee's a brewin and the ole trusty bong is callin my name... Hadn't been here as much as usual, but in my defense... The boss has been on a "cleanin" tear... She's some kinda freak when it comes to things like that.... I try to stay outta the way, but she finds me... Like she has a trackin device on me or something....
Ok coffee's ready... And so am I... Brb...
Yeah man! Good stuff! Now let me get my lighter... Bingo! (now I think of Harley when I actually find my lighter...thanks) ... Brb...
Whew! Agnes... What a girl! ... Took me a bit and had to get back in my chair from to coughin fit, but... What a girl!!
Well back to the theater this morn, gotta break yesterday because of the auction((that was an all day job) ... There was glassware::: fenton, milk glass, hull, cambridge glass, there was beautiful cherrywood hutches and a cabinet for plates and such that the 6x6 glass front panes looked like big bubbles! Never saw one like that! Gun safes, buttter churns and instruments! My God, he musta played everything... Brass,string,precussion and keyboard... Didn't see a triangle... Oh yeah and guns... Old guns... He even made fiddles... You know the difference between a fiddle and a violin? ... About $600 ...
Ok.... I've blistered y'all's eyes long enough... Brb...
Had to get one more pull from ye 'ole bong...
Let's welcome a new member who might pass this way this morn...AngelS ... She's good people and is gonna fit with us just fine I feel...
Y'all have a great Sunday... No pain... No worries... Be happy we're still hangin on...
Ice
Sunday! I guess it's pre-Monday... Well the coffee's a brewin and the ole trusty bong is callin my name... Hadn't been here as much as usual, but in my defense... The boss has been on a "cleanin" tear... She's some kinda freak when it comes to things like that.... I try to stay outta the way, but she finds me... Like she has a trackin device on me or something....
Ok coffee's ready... And so am I... Brb...
Yeah man! Good stuff! Now let me get my lighter... Bingo! (now I think of Harley when I actually find my lighter...thanks) ... Brb...
Whew! Agnes... What a girl! ... Took me a bit and had to get back in my chair from to coughin fit, but... What a girl!!
Well back to the theater this morn, gotta break yesterday because of the auction((that was an all day job) ... There was glassware::: fenton, milk glass, hull, cambridge glass, there was beautiful cherrywood hutches and a cabinet for plates and such that the 6x6 glass front panes looked like big bubbles! Never saw one like that! Gun safes, buttter churns and instruments! My God, he musta played everything... Brass,string,precussion and keyboard... Didn't see a triangle... Oh yeah and guns... Old guns... He even made fiddles... You know the difference between a fiddle and a violin? ... About $600 ...
Ok.... I've blistered y'all's eyes long enough... Brb...
Had to get one more pull from ye 'ole bong...
Let's welcome a new member who might pass this way this morn...AngelS ... She's good people and is gonna fit with us just fine I feel...
Y'all have a great Sunday... No pain... No worries... Be happy we're still hangin on...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

