03-21-2023, 07:37 PM
03-12-2023, 05:16 PM
drugbuyers.net
or dbg. seven agencies took em down.
but, Pharmacy Reviewer got its full name back after a decade.
Just know, extra LE is all over the place.
And don't mention a med specifically under a vendor's name. That helps LE somehow.
That is not the law I practiced.
Just be aware. Be cautious. Beware of stranger emails or PMs. You may take mine and Ice's and steel and tray gold whom is a mod here also.
I prefer to let u guys know to be cautious. And not to have u find out the hard way. I gotta couple more yrs to run forums if'n we get more vendors.
We are good now. Let us be careful. DBG.net was never careful. And the fact its ADMIN, jim of starlite hoodwinked people and lied and stole, yeah, that could be why they went down.
Just lets all be more careful.
Angel It is Well with My Soul Angel
IP Address: Logged
drugbuyers.net
or dbg. seven agencies took em down.
but, Pharmacy Reviewer got its full name back after a decade.
Just know, extra LE is all over the place.
And don't mention a med specifically under a vendor's name. That helps LE somehow.
That is not the law I practiced.
Just be aware. Be cautious. Beware of stranger emails or PMs. You may take mine and Ice's and steel and tray gold whom is a mod here also.
I prefer to let u guys know to be cautious. And not to have u find out the hard way. I gotta couple more yrs to run forums if'n we get more vendors.
We are good now. Let us be careful. DBG.net was never careful. And the fact its ADMIN, jim of starlite hoodwinked people and lied and stole, yeah, that could be why they went down.
Just lets all be more careful.
Angel It is Well with My Soul Angel
IP Address: Logged
It is Well with My Soul

