03-22-2023, 01:14 AM
I started the first pay for, i think, forum for vendors. Yeah one paid. Cuz I recall we could call a Dr in Mexico and would receive the next day.
I created moderators that i called monitors cuz i was a catholic school girl and we had school monitors.
And then, Law Enforcement wrote me that this was never really legal to do. And they were gonna start prosecuting.
So i bailed out quickly. And the rat bastards all mocked me and said i was posting from the moon or an insane asylum.
And they lied to the people that the cops don't mind at all. Balderdash.
They actually wanted me to use my status as an attorney at law to make up fake laws that all is well. Oh hell no.
Rajah. of the 4u and 2u places. He got busted a few yrs back finally. Shame really.
But we tried everything to coop with LE. We said how about those people whom come to your house to do exams for insurance purposes? Can they examine us? And can drs be watching? Yeah none of that was allowed. We tried it all.
Just going underground did not work as some eejit in a private forum would get hissy pissy with another member. Or a vendor. And tell the Law Enforcement guys.
Many many years ago, the first IOPlist anything was run by a guy named Willy. I was admin/chaplain. And law enforcement saw people talking about shooting up in halls. were exchanging meds thru that forum. LE told us we had five days to clean the site up. We tried. But Willy did prison time. And the second he came out, he PMd me to start another forum with him. Oh hell no.
So i guess I did ioplist 2, and 3 and i think this is 4th without him. LE never took us down again.
In fact when LE speaks to me, they would tell me I run a clean forum. I take no monies and promote no vendors.
So when they cancelled DBG forum about a week ago, they don't even bother me anymore. They know we are for seriously ill people. And we play no games.
And, mostly I preach or counsel with people off the forum when needed.
Looks like we get to stay up. However, at my age, and with my health or lack thereof, I never know when I must leave.
It would be awesome if another takes over here should I pass over and get too sick again. Covid took me out for seven weeks. And I never left the house to avoid it for 3 and 1/2 yrs. Unfortunately houseshare was not cautious. And i got the Covid.
He was better in less than a week. It took me seven weeks being in a semi comatose state. And then I could sit up. And on the second day I could think again. And type.
I trained myself as a wee child, cuz i was abused, to forgive another AS they hurt me. Makes life easier.
Dunno. I was so sick of late I was off forum for a long time. I guess I am catching up on posts.
We do all possible to stay in good graces with LE as they really check a place out. And whereas LE took down DBG, they let Pr forum and us stand.
We should stay good. But, if ever LE lets me know we may have a problem, I shall let u all know. Cuz we shall shut down.
I aint gonna do prison at my age. Or with my health issues. Nah. And i shall never lie to forum members. I shall put no one else in jeopardy. I seriously doubt they would lock up a woman of my age. But I aint gonna let any of you get in trouble.
It is why I am so strict with rules and regs and what info can be posted. It is my duty to protect you all.
Have a glorious night guys.
I created moderators that i called monitors cuz i was a catholic school girl and we had school monitors.
And then, Law Enforcement wrote me that this was never really legal to do. And they were gonna start prosecuting.
So i bailed out quickly. And the rat bastards all mocked me and said i was posting from the moon or an insane asylum.
And they lied to the people that the cops don't mind at all. Balderdash.
They actually wanted me to use my status as an attorney at law to make up fake laws that all is well. Oh hell no.
Rajah. of the 4u and 2u places. He got busted a few yrs back finally. Shame really.
But we tried everything to coop with LE. We said how about those people whom come to your house to do exams for insurance purposes? Can they examine us? And can drs be watching? Yeah none of that was allowed. We tried it all.
Just going underground did not work as some eejit in a private forum would get hissy pissy with another member. Or a vendor. And tell the Law Enforcement guys.
Many many years ago, the first IOPlist anything was run by a guy named Willy. I was admin/chaplain. And law enforcement saw people talking about shooting up in halls. were exchanging meds thru that forum. LE told us we had five days to clean the site up. We tried. But Willy did prison time. And the second he came out, he PMd me to start another forum with him. Oh hell no.
So i guess I did ioplist 2, and 3 and i think this is 4th without him. LE never took us down again.
In fact when LE speaks to me, they would tell me I run a clean forum. I take no monies and promote no vendors.
So when they cancelled DBG forum about a week ago, they don't even bother me anymore. They know we are for seriously ill people. And we play no games.
And, mostly I preach or counsel with people off the forum when needed.
Looks like we get to stay up. However, at my age, and with my health or lack thereof, I never know when I must leave.
It would be awesome if another takes over here should I pass over and get too sick again. Covid took me out for seven weeks. And I never left the house to avoid it for 3 and 1/2 yrs. Unfortunately houseshare was not cautious. And i got the Covid.
He was better in less than a week. It took me seven weeks being in a semi comatose state. And then I could sit up. And on the second day I could think again. And type.
I trained myself as a wee child, cuz i was abused, to forgive another AS they hurt me. Makes life easier.
Dunno. I was so sick of late I was off forum for a long time. I guess I am catching up on posts.
We do all possible to stay in good graces with LE as they really check a place out. And whereas LE took down DBG, they let Pr forum and us stand.
We should stay good. But, if ever LE lets me know we may have a problem, I shall let u all know. Cuz we shall shut down.
I aint gonna do prison at my age. Or with my health issues. Nah. And i shall never lie to forum members. I shall put no one else in jeopardy. I seriously doubt they would lock up a woman of my age. But I aint gonna let any of you get in trouble.
It is why I am so strict with rules and regs and what info can be posted. It is my duty to protect you all.
Have a glorious night guys.
It is Well with My Soul

