11-11-2015, 01:54 AM
If I could, I would try acupuncture. Unfortunately, I don't do too well with "outside".
Propranolol and Mirtazapine.
Propranolol is supposed to help with those horrible palpitations you experience - the ones that feel like your heart is going to jump out of your chest? And the other one is supposed to have a sedating effect. I honestly don't know if the mirtaz is doing what it's supposed to do. Side effect of that one is weight gain. Oh yeah, baby!
I'm also prescribed valium. I don't like taking them, so I use it if I absolutely have no other option.
Anti depressants scare the hell out of me, so I try to find an alternative. Exercise helps, a lot. I remember a conversation I had with my counsellor. She kept on about how they would benefit me a great deal, and I pointed out the side effects and how in a few years time, there will be an even BETTER drug with no (known) side effects... to replace the current ones - because of the bad side effects associated with.
Just wanna be normal....................
Propranolol and Mirtazapine.
Propranolol is supposed to help with those horrible palpitations you experience - the ones that feel like your heart is going to jump out of your chest? And the other one is supposed to have a sedating effect. I honestly don't know if the mirtaz is doing what it's supposed to do. Side effect of that one is weight gain. Oh yeah, baby!
I'm also prescribed valium. I don't like taking them, so I use it if I absolutely have no other option.
Anti depressants scare the hell out of me, so I try to find an alternative. Exercise helps, a lot. I remember a conversation I had with my counsellor. She kept on about how they would benefit me a great deal, and I pointed out the side effects and how in a few years time, there will be an even BETTER drug with no (known) side effects... to replace the current ones - because of the bad side effects associated with.
Just wanna be normal....................
