Good Morning All!
Thank you Kitty! It's nice to know one lady here is more concerned about my health than a crossword puzzle...Harley! :-P
Eh I can't sleep again. This hottie moved in next door yesterday. I can't get my mind off her so I stay awake trying to think of excuses to go over there. I think she's catching on after my last visit. Â I went over and returned a cup of sugar. She said "You didn't borrow this." I said "I will."
Have a most wonderful day everyone!
Thank you Kitty! It's nice to know one lady here is more concerned about my health than a crossword puzzle...Harley! :-P
Eh I can't sleep again. This hottie moved in next door yesterday. I can't get my mind off her so I stay awake trying to think of excuses to go over there. I think she's catching on after my last visit. Â I went over and returned a cup of sugar. She said "You didn't borrow this." I said "I will."
Have a most wonderful day everyone!

