Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ozempic
#3
The side effects are pretty brutal, nausea, dizziness, lethargy, headache, crying at various movements during the day really fatigued. Today is my third day on it and I actually felt almost normal because I force myself to have several small meals during the day. It’s just crazy how it’s completely wiped out your appetite so you’re not thinking of food and I’m a really food motivated person. I’m paying out-of-pocket for it so I won’t be staying on longer than the two months I signed up for if I make it that long I just need a jumpstart since I gained 30 pounds during Covid.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ozempic - by happyvibe - 06-13-2023, 11:15 PM
RE: Ozempic - by TrayGold - 06-14-2023, 12:36 AM
RE: Ozempic - by happyvibe - 06-15-2023, 01:19 AM
RE: Ozempic - by Charon - 06-15-2023, 02:48 AM
RE: Ozempic - by happyvibe - 06-16-2023, 11:08 PM
RE: Ozempic - by Charon - 06-17-2023, 12:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)