Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Irish Exit
#16
(07-23-2023, 08:52 PM)happyvibe Wrote: I Love this thread, because I am usually the first to wanna leave a party and if I’m the host, I start basically cleaning up and putting the dishwasher on.  If I had children, I would be the one to wake my kids up so they would start a ruckus to force people to leave.

happyvibe, 

There’s a skit on The Carol Burnett Show where she plays a tired wife whose husband (Harvey Korman) wants a promotion so has the boss and his wife over. Tim Conway plays the boss and Vikki Lawrence plays his wife. 

The boss drones on and on and on and Carol is getting more and more exhausted. She finally leaves the room and comes back in wearing her pajamas. She then unfolds the living room sofa-bed, gets in it, and turns the lights off. 

Big Grin

I always think of that skit when people won’t leave even after it’s been hours and hours! 

It’s at about the 28:15 mark:

Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Irish Exit - by Charon - 07-21-2023, 09:01 PM
RE: The Irish Exit - by IceWizard - 07-21-2023, 10:43 PM
RE: The Irish Exit - by Charon - 07-21-2023, 10:53 PM
RE: The Irish Exit - by NovemberRain - 07-21-2023, 11:20 PM
RE: The Irish Exit - by NovemberRain - 07-22-2023, 12:29 AM
RE: The Irish Exit - by IceWizard - 07-22-2023, 05:54 PM
RE: The Irish Exit - by Charon - 07-22-2023, 06:25 PM
RE: The Irish Exit - by Tigertail58 - 07-22-2023, 08:45 PM
RE: The Irish Exit - by TrayGold - 07-23-2023, 02:11 AM
RE: The Irish Exit - by Charon - 07-23-2023, 02:34 AM
RE: The Irish Exit - by NovemberRain - 07-23-2023, 03:18 AM
RE: The Irish Exit - by IceWizard - 07-23-2023, 01:07 PM
RE: The Irish Exit - by TrayGold - 07-23-2023, 04:57 AM
RE: The Irish Exit - by happyvibe - 07-23-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: The Irish Exit - by NovemberRain - 07-24-2023, 11:25 AM
RE: The Irish Exit - by Charon - 07-24-2023, 02:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)