11-13-2015, 03:50 PM
Good Morning Everyone! Happy Friday! I hope you all have a good day with your pain & anxiety under control.
Thank you FirePlaces, Shayna & Popster for your advice when it comes to my hand. I hope to get the xray as soon as I can. I know I shouldn't wait. It's awfully nice of you & it shows me what a wonderful caring group of people you all are.
Morning IceWizard. I am sorry that you aren't feeling good. Take care of yourself.
Good Morning Linville. I hope all is well. Hang in there.
Thank you FirePlaces, Shayna & Popster for your advice when it comes to my hand. I hope to get the xray as soon as I can. I know I shouldn't wait. It's awfully nice of you & it shows me what a wonderful caring group of people you all are.
Morning IceWizard. I am sorry that you aren't feeling good. Take care of yourself.
Good Morning Linville. I hope all is well. Hang in there.

