11-13-2015, 05:48 PM
(11-13-2015, 03:50 PM)Roses Wrote: Good Morning Everyone! Â Happy Friday! Â I hope you all have a good day with your pain & anxiety under control.
Thank you FirePlaces, Shayna & Popster for your advice when it comes to my hand. Â I hope to get the xray as soon as I can. Â I know I shouldn't wait. Â It's awfully nice of you & it shows me what a wonderful caring group of people you all are.
Morning IceWizard. Â I am sorry that you aren't feeling good. Â Take care of yourself.
Good Morning Linville. Â I hope all is well. Â Hang in there.
Hi Roses.Â
I hanging in there  so far thanks for the encouraging word
I keep thinking of the far side joke where the student asks the teacher if they can be excused because their brain is full.
Hah ha
That's me.......
I hope everyone is having a good Friday ....I've been very busy.

