11-15-2015, 09:40 AM
Good Morning IOP....
Well I see ( or don't see ) everybodies avatar has bitten the dust... Well most everybody, actually mine hung in there for a minute, then dissappeared.... The coffee's ready ... Brb...
Man that's good! ... I'm gonna have to leave the girls alone this AM as my cough is bad enough without adding to it... Dang...
Well the Admin updated our forum and that's always a good thing, just a few minor "hiccups" ... Hey if that's all, it well worth it in my books!
I've been hot then cold all freakin night... Up and down ... Wow feels like I've been beat up... Hummm maybe my boss... Naw she wouldn't do that... I think... Hopefully she won't catch what I've got, i don't wish this on anybody... Sorry for all the whining, but that's what I do best! Lol...
Anywhoo ... We gotta go to the theater this AM ... We "find" all kinds of stuff people take with them and leave ... Like one time, when the show "Magic Mike" was playing, we found... Get ready for this one... A pair of "thong" panties... Not just any pair... This pair could have easily fit an elephant!! The picture they took of them showed the guy with his arms streached out and raised and they still dern near reached the floor!! They were huge!! I just wanted to know if they brought them in extra or did they "take em off" while the movie was playin!! ... Sheeesh! Believe it or not, I am NOT exagerating one bit!!!... We find other things but that was by far the strangest/worst thing ever.... I mean, really, who does that!!
Ok... I'm shuttin my face ... For now... Hope everybody has a wonderful day today... And let's not forget those poor devils over in France... They are catchin flac right now for no apperant reason, except not being Muslim... Hey even Muslims are catchin hell from those idiotic "extreme" Muslims... Any religion that preaches death to other religions and even those that practice similar to you, should be wiped off the planet!! No good will ever come from those idiots... Look we may not all be Bapstists or Catholics or Methodists, but I think we're all trying to get to the same place... Why kill somebody to try and prove your religion is the only one worth practicing?!?! Don't make good sense....
Ok ... I know I said I was shuttin my face, so I will... Just got side tracked....
Y'all all have a beautiful Sunday with no worries and no pain...
Ice
Well I see ( or don't see ) everybodies avatar has bitten the dust... Well most everybody, actually mine hung in there for a minute, then dissappeared.... The coffee's ready ... Brb...
Man that's good! ... I'm gonna have to leave the girls alone this AM as my cough is bad enough without adding to it... Dang...
Well the Admin updated our forum and that's always a good thing, just a few minor "hiccups" ... Hey if that's all, it well worth it in my books!
I've been hot then cold all freakin night... Up and down ... Wow feels like I've been beat up... Hummm maybe my boss... Naw she wouldn't do that... I think... Hopefully she won't catch what I've got, i don't wish this on anybody... Sorry for all the whining, but that's what I do best! Lol...
Anywhoo ... We gotta go to the theater this AM ... We "find" all kinds of stuff people take with them and leave ... Like one time, when the show "Magic Mike" was playing, we found... Get ready for this one... A pair of "thong" panties... Not just any pair... This pair could have easily fit an elephant!! The picture they took of them showed the guy with his arms streached out and raised and they still dern near reached the floor!! They were huge!! I just wanted to know if they brought them in extra or did they "take em off" while the movie was playin!! ... Sheeesh! Believe it or not, I am NOT exagerating one bit!!!... We find other things but that was by far the strangest/worst thing ever.... I mean, really, who does that!!
Ok... I'm shuttin my face ... For now... Hope everybody has a wonderful day today... And let's not forget those poor devils over in France... They are catchin flac right now for no apperant reason, except not being Muslim... Hey even Muslims are catchin hell from those idiotic "extreme" Muslims... Any religion that preaches death to other religions and even those that practice similar to you, should be wiped off the planet!! No good will ever come from those idiots... Look we may not all be Bapstists or Catholics or Methodists, but I think we're all trying to get to the same place... Why kill somebody to try and prove your religion is the only one worth practicing?!?! Don't make good sense....
Ok ... I know I said I was shuttin my face, so I will... Just got side tracked....
Y'all all have a beautiful Sunday with no worries and no pain...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

