Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
going off benzos and living
#8
Sorry to hear Benny. I too no longer go to any place for assistance. I actually am almost completely done with the feeling of 15 year of that program you speak of. It’s been weeks since the last. And with help of different methods I’m so very close to freedom. Feelings are strong right now. Most thankful they are fillled with gratitude once and a while and not all negative.

The uneducated is rampant. The one shaking head has no idea they are actually causing the danger and if done one of 30 ways is safe. I offer you my support may you ever need. I just like to put out for boundary sake I am no one special here. If anything I have been under achieving and working on this daily. In a nut shell, I am just like you. I follow rules to the T as well. I refuse to disrespect what is very special.
I wish you my very best.
B

 Spiritual growth. I convinced myself, was an ideal not meant 
for me to achieve. To the few who guided me to realize this not be true.
 Heart Heart I love eternally Heart Heart
Reply


Messages In This Thread
going off benzos and living - by Charon - 09-02-2023, 07:52 PM
RE: going off benzos and living - by Charon - 09-07-2023, 12:10 AM
RE: going off benzos and living - by whatapain - 09-07-2023, 07:22 PM
RE: going off benzos and living - by anonono - 09-13-2023, 06:55 PM
RE: going off benzos and living - by Charon - 09-13-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: going off benzos and living - by badmember9 - 03-29-2024, 01:36 AM
RE: going off benzos and living - by Beeker25 - 03-31-2024, 05:27 AM
RE: going off benzos and living - by TrayGold - 03-31-2024, 03:59 PM
RE: going off benzos and living - by badmember9 - 03-31-2024, 06:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)