11-16-2015, 10:13 AM
Good Morning IOP...
Yep... It's Monday... I don't know if my cold is takin a break or just lettin up a bit, either way I'll take it... Coffee's ready...brb..
Man that's always good... Now since I passed Agnes yesterday, I'm gonna try her this AM... Brb...
Geeeze Louise!! Thought I'd coughed up a lung!! Ok... I'm givin that a rest for now, just can't handle it ....
I saw where Popster was sayin that our very own Orange Clay was around ... That's awesome news! Glad she's ok... It's like that post Harley posted about that fella passin on and nobody claimed him... We never know when someone we chat with over this screen ... Well... Passes on... They just don't post anymore... We may figure they just quit the forum or went on to somewhere else on this large net, but we never actually know unless we know the person IRL .... Over the years, I've been on several forums(warez and such) and have had that happen a few times... Nobody ever knew why they quit posting, just they did... I hope that never happens to any of us here... I've grown used to seeing certain folks post and would be saddened to think something bad had happened to any of them... I know "the show would go on", but I'd always wonder what went on in their lives that took them fro here...
Ok I'm off that sad note....
Linville, buddy, hang in there... I know you'll make em a good hand.... They just have to realize that... We're no "spring chickens" anymore, but us ole bucks know a lot that's not listed in the books.... Hang in there my friend.....
Popster ... I really don't know if it's male/female/other ... But it's kinda funny...lol ... I'll find an appropreiate one eventually....
Alrighty then.... I'm heading out, but the coffee is hot and so's the water for the tea drinkers... And before I forget... There's some danish in the oven if you're intrested..
Have a beautiful day today....
Ice
Yep... It's Monday... I don't know if my cold is takin a break or just lettin up a bit, either way I'll take it... Coffee's ready...brb..
Man that's always good... Now since I passed Agnes yesterday, I'm gonna try her this AM... Brb...
Geeeze Louise!! Thought I'd coughed up a lung!! Ok... I'm givin that a rest for now, just can't handle it ....
I saw where Popster was sayin that our very own Orange Clay was around ... That's awesome news! Glad she's ok... It's like that post Harley posted about that fella passin on and nobody claimed him... We never know when someone we chat with over this screen ... Well... Passes on... They just don't post anymore... We may figure they just quit the forum or went on to somewhere else on this large net, but we never actually know unless we know the person IRL .... Over the years, I've been on several forums(warez and such) and have had that happen a few times... Nobody ever knew why they quit posting, just they did... I hope that never happens to any of us here... I've grown used to seeing certain folks post and would be saddened to think something bad had happened to any of them... I know "the show would go on", but I'd always wonder what went on in their lives that took them fro here...
Ok I'm off that sad note....
Linville, buddy, hang in there... I know you'll make em a good hand.... They just have to realize that... We're no "spring chickens" anymore, but us ole bucks know a lot that's not listed in the books.... Hang in there my friend.....
Popster ... I really don't know if it's male/female/other ... But it's kinda funny...lol ... I'll find an appropreiate one eventually....
Alrighty then.... I'm heading out, but the coffee is hot and so's the water for the tea drinkers... And before I forget... There's some danish in the oven if you're intrested..
Have a beautiful day today....
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

