Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
good morning
#6
Today is August 14, 2025. Hey check out my new avatar! Thanks Ice!!

Char that bites that your kitty can't visit. I am glad at least that he is safe with your sister. I never really understood how pets could be so helpful until I got a dog during the pandemic. First one for me. Then my DD got a kitty a couple of years ago and now I love her almost as much as my DD does.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
good morning - by Charon - 08-13-2025, 01:12 PM
RE: good morning - by Fireplaces - 08-13-2025, 04:03 PM
RE: good morning - by Charon - 08-13-2025, 05:13 PM
RE: good morning - by Fireplaces - 08-14-2025, 01:04 AM
RE: good morning - by Charon - 08-14-2025, 01:54 PM
RE: good morning - by Fireplaces - 08-14-2025, 10:07 PM
RE: good morning - by IceWizard - 08-15-2025, 03:19 AM
RE: good morning - by Charon - 08-15-2025, 12:25 AM
RE: good morning - by Charon - 08-15-2025, 01:58 PM
RE: good morning - by Fireplaces - 08-15-2025, 02:45 PM
RE: good morning - by Charon - 08-15-2025, 03:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)