06-07-2015, 07:37 AM
I am excited to have found an unmanipulated forum to participate in.
I have a long history with a variety of vendors spanning almost a decade now.
I deal with chronic pain and recently have been using IOPs to manage my wife's non-epileptic seizures while doctors and disability fight over whether they want to help or not.
I'm always happy to answer questions, in public or PM.
Hopefully I can contribute to growing this community into the leading source of impartial information, an benefit all those who need these services.
I have a long history with a variety of vendors spanning almost a decade now.
I deal with chronic pain and recently have been using IOPs to manage my wife's non-epileptic seizures while doctors and disability fight over whether they want to help or not.
I'm always happy to answer questions, in public or PM.
Hopefully I can contribute to growing this community into the leading source of impartial information, an benefit all those who need these services.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~

