11-29-2015, 08:00 PM
When Admin did a software update, he informed me that some of the pictures in my posts on this thread were corrupted......
I really don't mind......as they are mostly a passing fancy and are pleasurable for the moment......however one picture that was corrupted doesn't escape my mind.....and is so stunning (for me)....that I am posting it again......for my pleasure
This stunning image of a baby trout leaping from the water to catch flies was captured in just 10,000th of a second.
I really don't mind......as they are mostly a passing fancy and are pleasurable for the moment......however one picture that was corrupted doesn't escape my mind.....and is so stunning (for me)....that I am posting it again......for my pleasure

This stunning image of a baby trout leaping from the water to catch flies was captured in just 10,000th of a second.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata

