12-02-2015, 10:24 AM
Good Morning IOP...
It's wednesday...
![[Image: 215689-Hump-Day-Camel-Funny-Wednesday-Coffee-Quote.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/215689-Hump-Day-Camel-Funny-Wednesday-Coffee-Quote.jpg)
Coffee is already in my cup and the girl(s) have already "slapped" mr around, so I'm off to a great start!
Talked to my buddy at OSU and they had "cleaned" the "inclusion" in one part and got a ever so slight pulse in his foot... He may be able to keep it a while longer... But I think it is prolonging to enevitable... Poor dude... He's got more trouble than a run over dog!
Well... Let's all have a good day today and if you get the chance, reach out a help someone... You'd be surprised how good it makes you feel... Knowin how much you're goin through, we may not be able to tell how much someone else is goin through as well and it's your words that make a positive impact on their life....
Ok... I think that ole bong has officially kicked my a$$.... You're right... One more won't hurt... Brb...
Whew!! *cough* *cough* ...
I'm a diggin out... Have a pain and stress free day... And let's just say a little prayer for our Charon... She's been "under the gun" so to speak for a minute ... Here's hopeing everythings going alright for her and partner...
L8r
Ice
It's wednesday...
![[Image: 215689-Hump-Day-Camel-Funny-Wednesday-Coffee-Quote.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/215689-Hump-Day-Camel-Funny-Wednesday-Coffee-Quote.jpg)
Coffee is already in my cup and the girl(s) have already "slapped" mr around, so I'm off to a great start!
Talked to my buddy at OSU and they had "cleaned" the "inclusion" in one part and got a ever so slight pulse in his foot... He may be able to keep it a while longer... But I think it is prolonging to enevitable... Poor dude... He's got more trouble than a run over dog!
Well... Let's all have a good day today and if you get the chance, reach out a help someone... You'd be surprised how good it makes you feel... Knowin how much you're goin through, we may not be able to tell how much someone else is goin through as well and it's your words that make a positive impact on their life....
Ok... I think that ole bong has officially kicked my a$$.... You're right... One more won't hurt... Brb...
Whew!! *cough* *cough* ...
I'm a diggin out... Have a pain and stress free day... And let's just say a little prayer for our Charon... She's been "under the gun" so to speak for a minute ... Here's hopeing everythings going alright for her and partner...
L8r
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

