12-08-2015, 08:34 AM
Good morning all. Â It's a dark, rainy, traffic-congested morning here in the UK; people's homes have been flooded by the most recent storm, yet again, and things seem grim. Â I feel so sorry for those people, the water coming in yet again to ruin their possessions and disrupt their lives. Â
Welcome elpdc, here's hoping you find some solutions for your back and that a lovely long vacation and equally long drink come your way!
Thanks for the words of advice, Ice. I am close to my 50 posts now so will hold on for now and see what happens to my friend and his order.
Shayna, I hope you are feeling a bit better.
Hello to Audrey, Roses, Linville, Kona and all the gang.
Welcome elpdc, here's hoping you find some solutions for your back and that a lovely long vacation and equally long drink come your way!
Thanks for the words of advice, Ice. I am close to my 50 posts now so will hold on for now and see what happens to my friend and his order.
Shayna, I hope you are feeling a bit better.
Hello to Audrey, Roses, Linville, Kona and all the gang.

