Thanks everyone. Â Well, I am back from the dr. Â There is good news and mixed news.
The good news is that my actual pneumonia is gone.  However, the Dr said I may have a severe cough for a few weeks more.
The mixed news is they got very serious about checking my heart.  They did an EKG in the office, and that came back normal.  They are scheduling me for an Echocardiagram (sp?).  I am sort of scared, tbh.  I guess they want to rule out problems since I still have shortness of breath, retaining fluids and other symptoms.Â
My husband thinks that since we go to a teaching practice and rarely have the same Dr twice anymore, that they are taking advantage of the fact that I have good insurance to practice on me, etc.
I just don't know what to think.  I'm waiting for the Echo to be scheduled, and then I go back on Dec. 28th.
The good news is that my actual pneumonia is gone.  However, the Dr said I may have a severe cough for a few weeks more.
The mixed news is they got very serious about checking my heart.  They did an EKG in the office, and that came back normal.  They are scheduling me for an Echocardiagram (sp?).  I am sort of scared, tbh.  I guess they want to rule out problems since I still have shortness of breath, retaining fluids and other symptoms.Â
My husband thinks that since we go to a teaching practice and rarely have the same Dr twice anymore, that they are taking advantage of the fact that I have good insurance to practice on me, etc.
I just don't know what to think.  I'm waiting for the Echo to be scheduled, and then I go back on Dec. 28th.
