Good Morning All the Lovely People!
Well I am going to be short, computer software upgrade battles.....looking right at me .
So I will leave one of my favorite things to share with you all.
Hope your day is good I will try and catch up later.....
![[Image: tumblr_nao1a2Xe2k1tjru6xo1_500.jpg]](http://36.media.tumblr.com/a13d40a6e9e429a035b51591286f4ed3/tumblr_nao1a2Xe2k1tjru6xo1_500.jpg)
What you get here at Cafe' Linville....
Now let me finish mine and tackle the computer issues......so you know I am going to have fun . Now where is that password, ha ha
Well I am going to be short, computer software upgrade battles.....looking right at me .
So I will leave one of my favorite things to share with you all.
Hope your day is good I will try and catch up later.....
![[Image: tumblr_nao1a2Xe2k1tjru6xo1_500.jpg]](http://36.media.tumblr.com/a13d40a6e9e429a035b51591286f4ed3/tumblr_nao1a2Xe2k1tjru6xo1_500.jpg)
What you get here at Cafe' Linville....
Now let me finish mine and tackle the computer issues......so you know I am going to have fun . Now where is that password, ha ha

