12-20-2015, 08:34 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 207032-Good-Morning-Happy-Sunday-Who-Wants-Coffee.jpg?2]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/207032-Good-Morning-Happy-Sunday-Who-Wants-Coffee.jpg?2)
Well the coffee's made... My bong is a waitin... And it's Sunday.... Man... Christmas is runnin up on me... Say Harley... I can relate to having to use a phone to connect... And I don't even have one of those "smart" ones... Matter-0-fact.... I have to re-train mine every dang day! It's downright dumb!!
Be that as it may... Brb...
Whew!!
Hey Willie... Keep those pics a comin... It semms you always put a smile on my ole face with some of those... Always good... Thanks...
Kona... The cold in Tx always seems colder from all that humidity down yonder... It always just cut through my clothes... We never had cold weather gear... Didn't need them often enough!
Linville... Man good to hear the ole back is slowin up a bit... Mine usually goes out more than I do anymore.... What a drag....
Now for the most important "shout out" of my day.... My brother... Zander... Man you never dissappoint with your posts... And you are wise beyond your years... Heck... You set an example for some of us "older" folks to follow and you do it with a sense of humor that is refreshing... I have to take my hat off to you buddy... (ok I'm puttin that hat back on my hair, what's left of it, is spooky this time of the day...lol)
Anywhoo... It's already after 3 and I really need to be there about 4 or 4:20....4:20?? That reminds me... Brb...
Wow... Wow... Wow... That never get old!!
Here's hopeing y'all have gotten most of your holiday errands mostly done... This time of year can put mounds of stress on the best of folks... So hang in there and just maybe we can make it to New Years... Then we can make all those great and grand "resolutions" that, for the most part, are too ambishous(sp) for anyone to actually keep.... In the 90's, one year, I made a resolution to stop making resolutions... So far I've done well and haven't made not one attempt to make another one... Maybe y'all can do better...
Ok... I have appox an hour before I split and there is some crap I gotta do 'fore we burn off... Of coarse, I'll be back to ... Well do whatever I do here.... Some of y'all may have an idea what that is... Maybe I'll catch on eventually...lol ...
Christmas week... Let's try and spread a little love and compassion to those around us this week.... It could very well be the gesture that helps someone over a hump in their life... You may never know the impact you have on someone's life.... But you may be the one that turns them around from a seemingly dark time... A little kindness can spread like a wildfire when it gets started...
I would, however, like to thank each and everyone of you here for listening to my "crazyness" I pass thru here with... I know that ain't easy, but y'all pull it off somehow.... From the bottom of my heart, I want to tell y'all how much that means to me... We have some of the most beautiful women here at our site
and some of the best fellas anywhere.... If I colud have picked a family, I'd have to start here.... Thank you all....
Have a low stress, high energy, pain free day today....
L8r
Ice
Well the coffee's made... My bong is a waitin... And it's Sunday.... Man... Christmas is runnin up on me... Say Harley... I can relate to having to use a phone to connect... And I don't even have one of those "smart" ones... Matter-0-fact.... I have to re-train mine every dang day! It's downright dumb!!
Be that as it may... Brb...
Whew!!
Hey Willie... Keep those pics a comin... It semms you always put a smile on my ole face with some of those... Always good... Thanks...
Kona... The cold in Tx always seems colder from all that humidity down yonder... It always just cut through my clothes... We never had cold weather gear... Didn't need them often enough!
Linville... Man good to hear the ole back is slowin up a bit... Mine usually goes out more than I do anymore.... What a drag....
Now for the most important "shout out" of my day.... My brother... Zander... Man you never dissappoint with your posts... And you are wise beyond your years... Heck... You set an example for some of us "older" folks to follow and you do it with a sense of humor that is refreshing... I have to take my hat off to you buddy... (ok I'm puttin that hat back on my hair, what's left of it, is spooky this time of the day...lol)
Anywhoo... It's already after 3 and I really need to be there about 4 or 4:20....4:20?? That reminds me... Brb...
Wow... Wow... Wow... That never get old!!
Here's hopeing y'all have gotten most of your holiday errands mostly done... This time of year can put mounds of stress on the best of folks... So hang in there and just maybe we can make it to New Years... Then we can make all those great and grand "resolutions" that, for the most part, are too ambishous(sp) for anyone to actually keep.... In the 90's, one year, I made a resolution to stop making resolutions... So far I've done well and haven't made not one attempt to make another one... Maybe y'all can do better...
Ok... I have appox an hour before I split and there is some crap I gotta do 'fore we burn off... Of coarse, I'll be back to ... Well do whatever I do here.... Some of y'all may have an idea what that is... Maybe I'll catch on eventually...lol ...
Christmas week... Let's try and spread a little love and compassion to those around us this week.... It could very well be the gesture that helps someone over a hump in their life... You may never know the impact you have on someone's life.... But you may be the one that turns them around from a seemingly dark time... A little kindness can spread like a wildfire when it gets started...
I would, however, like to thank each and everyone of you here for listening to my "crazyness" I pass thru here with... I know that ain't easy, but y'all pull it off somehow.... From the bottom of my heart, I want to tell y'all how much that means to me... We have some of the most beautiful women here at our site
and some of the best fellas anywhere.... If I colud have picked a family, I'd have to start here.... Thank you all....
Have a low stress, high energy, pain free day today....
L8r
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

