12-21-2015, 04:06 PM
Good Morning Iceman, Kitty, Willie, Linville, Audrey, Mr. K, Roses, Charon, and Pops where ever you are!
I feel for you Audrey. I never had a migraine but I had a cluster headache that lasted 3 days one time. I went to my doctor and he told me from the symptoms I described it could be a brain aneurysm.
He said he didn't want to scare me but he had known of people my age just drop dead with no warning when the aneurysm burst. I told the doctor thanks for not scaring me! Â I went the next day and had a brain scan, and went home to wait on the results. A girl from the clinic called and told me the results were negative. I wanted to drive to that clinic and kiss that girl.... Not because of what she told me.. She was hot!
Linville and Iceman, did you guys figure out which one of you are my bestest friend ever yet? I want to know!
Have a most wonderful day all.
I feel for you Audrey. I never had a migraine but I had a cluster headache that lasted 3 days one time. I went to my doctor and he told me from the symptoms I described it could be a brain aneurysm.
He said he didn't want to scare me but he had known of people my age just drop dead with no warning when the aneurysm burst. I told the doctor thanks for not scaring me! Â I went the next day and had a brain scan, and went home to wait on the results. A girl from the clinic called and told me the results were negative. I wanted to drive to that clinic and kiss that girl.... Not because of what she told me.. She was hot!
Linville and Iceman, did you guys figure out which one of you are my bestest friend ever yet? I want to know!
Have a most wonderful day all.

