I want to say Good Morning to everyone and be back in a couple minutes........ 
Okie Dokie then, I be back, now what, oh I was going to post a little more good morning cheer..
One thing I have to cheer about Kitty is that I got 7 hours sleep last night and I am off work until after the New Year.
( unless an emergency happens ).
I do so badly need to get my sleep pattern regulated better. I know that the body heals itself during sleep and I have been deprived periodically for years.
So, it is Wednesday December 30, 2015.
Now after waking up some and realizing that I am off work not just to enjoy some time off but I have some things needing tending to that are not going to be fun.
So I am going to try and make best of it . Everyone has these things I guess, or maybe I am just in the 10 % I dont really care.
I hope that everyone has a pain and stress free day, as much as possible.
And on that note I will talk myself into finalizing this post;

Okie Dokie then, I be back, now what, oh I was going to post a little more good morning cheer..
One thing I have to cheer about Kitty is that I got 7 hours sleep last night and I am off work until after the New Year.
( unless an emergency happens ).
I do so badly need to get my sleep pattern regulated better. I know that the body heals itself during sleep and I have been deprived periodically for years.
So, it is Wednesday December 30, 2015.
Now after waking up some and realizing that I am off work not just to enjoy some time off but I have some things needing tending to that are not going to be fun.
So I am going to try and make best of it . Everyone has these things I guess, or maybe I am just in the 10 % I dont really care.
I hope that everyone has a pain and stress free day, as much as possible.
And on that note I will talk myself into finalizing this post;

